POST 1: A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT

 Lately I've been thinking that I would like to visit to some countries from de new east like Russia, Georgia, Ukraine or Armenia because it would be useful for my thesis research about post-soviet fashion. Specifically Georgia for its emergent scene of young designers and because it is also the home country of Demna Gvasalia one of the designers that I want to work on my thesis.



Georgia was one of the counties that conform the USSR, currently is a small country that borders Russia famous for its high mountains and great sense of national identity they even have their own alphabet. Because it is between Europe and Asia, It is consider a bi-continental country.



I would like to visit Tbilisi, the capital of Georgia to appreciate its architecture and attend to art and fashion event. I also like to visit the "Fabrika" an hotel that it used to be a sewing factory in the USSR  and now it is a multi-functional space where young designer have their workshops and learn from them. I'd like to live in Georgia for a while a be able to visit the neighbor countries.



Comentarios

Entradas populares