POST 2: BEST HOLIDAYS/CONCERT EVER


I'm not a concert kind of person, indeed, I've only been to one concert in my life so today I'm going to write about my favorite holiday.
Back in 2019 I went to Chicago to visit part of my father's family, I traveled with my grandparents and we stayed for a whole month. I shared a lot with my family and met a cousin who is the same age as me, he was the one who took me to know the city. 
We visit the famous Cloud Gate even though I don't like Anish Kapoor, also I went to one of the tallest buildings in the world, the Willis Tower which has 108 floors. it has a glass balcony called the Skydeck where you can see the whole city and even the curvature of the earth.




The dream of my grandfather was to see the Niagara Falls so we went on a trip to Canada for three days.
This has been one of the best trips I have had first because it was the only time I have left Chile and it was also special because my grandparents always wanted to go on a trip with their grandchildren since they could never travel when they were young because we are not a rich family.

Comentarios

Entradas populares